April 28, 2010

you asked me to read this.

I managed to clear some things which are stuck in my head.
I hope u’re reading this.
You kept telling me to regret loving you. You kept telling me to move on. Even you admit it. What have I done to cause you to treat me this way? The answer is…
…Love is Cruel…
stay happy with him.Myb you and him are are meant to be together.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010

haiya....ihsan.you are such a big and small loser...you cannot win her heart like dis man... ok its weird im talking to myself... but seriously its either i had to give up my hopes of getting her or just have that love feeling but watch her have 'fun'....but.in my heart i still love her.it has been 1year 5months since i love you.and that feeling is still strong in my heart.....hope you feel happy wit ur Roadrunner
Saturday, July 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment