April 11, 2010

this date a year ago

11 APRIL 2009; 5;29.

that time. that hour. i was editting that picture with your name on my arms. you sent that text. you leave me. that hour when i was about to save the picture. you left me with tons of questions running through my mind. you went on with life. i was so crushed and burnt. i cant think what was up for me. i cant help it but to look at you each time at school. you were in me. all these time. i cant forget you. i cant. i am over you at times. but the last time i checked, im so not over you. yes. you went with someone that is so close with. in fact, too close with me. you cant imagine how hurt i was seeing you with her. you just had no idea do you? each time our eyes meet, it reminds me of everything over and over again. you answered, "maybe you still love me". it got me thinking. i was thinking..... perhaps its true. but there's one thing holding me back since then. ~what if you were to hurt me the same way as before?.................... i was so scared since then. -11 april 2009. you made me afraid of almost everything. since that day. i became so scared;(. but still............... you were so sweet. you just know me that well. i was impress eversince we otp and played that memory game. i was so touch! i admit it. im so touch indeed. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.............. but thinking again and again, "you left me"! and that sucks big time!!!! urrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh! earlier this year, i heard so much about you! i cant resist but to listen. but then saw her writing that name on that particular part of her palm. it seems like the whole world paused. my heart felt something. FUCK that. after some time, you guys were over. stories of you stopped. but then i heard ALOT from ada demure.;D. i seem to like. i really enjoy listening. memories start forming. it pulls me down. i missed you. yesterday. i dont know why. im soooooooooooo missing you.;(. haish! now........... nothing bothers me but you. i cant help it but look at you whenever i can. haish! i tend to try and make you jealous when you're looking at me. i want you to have that sense of jealous.:). and yea. i cant look you in your eyes. it felts so........................ awkward. so good. very cute. hah! hehehe. but yea. i admit. you are my one and only weakness.;(

No comments:

Post a Comment