April 3, 2010

Goodnight.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be wondering why the hack am i on the comp at this hour. You made me do this!! AHH!!! hahahha!! You should be asleep by now. hahahh!!!! and yea. Just ended the call. hmmmmmmmmm i didnt notice how long we hang on the phone either. hahhaha!!!!!!!!! But i do appreciate your accompany my dear;D. So yea. Watched Bruce Almighty. hahahha!!! You made me do it! hahahha!!! =). I got to be honest with you. I like you. I really do. Believe me. I adores you. I admire you. Im basically crazy about you. hahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! It sound so weird! hahahha!!! Hmmmmm........ Let me know your reaction after reading this yea?? hahhahah!! and yea. I just love everything about you. And let me warn you. Im sincere about this post and the post before. hahahha!!!;D. And cute night message you got there. ;D. hehehhehe. Gee.... You make me like a mad girl you see. hahhaha!!! Cant stop smiling to myself. hahhaha!! And i admit. About her. Maybe i think she deserves you or something. hahah! Im jealous i guess. But dont tease me about this! Girls do get jealous at time. ahhahahah!! And believe me. I am. hahhahahah!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I did tell you. You're one guy whom every girl dreams to be with. You see. People like her and me regret not taking care of you. I told you so. She was like me. But i felt lucky. You gave me the chance instead. :). But im afraid. That any days, you will leave me for her or something. What you always say, " Anything is possible............". Goodnyte Muhammad Ihsan Ruzaini. UOYSSIMI.;D

"Sometimes love have to be cruel. It made someone happy while another sad. Even if i were to give her a chance, i would only hurt myself as i dont truly love her"

No comments:

Post a Comment