July 30, 2010
Today was another damn cold,freaking cold,seriously cold day for me. HAH!! It was so cold! But something's different. I brought my Puma Jacket!!!=P!! HAHA!! Was in a hurry but decided to grab it before I regret it. And hey!! I don't regret it!!=D. *Applause* XD. Lame. I know. I'm bored. What do you expect? HAH!! School went perfectly fine. Art, I really need more practice.XD. Physics was so quite. Maybe, too quite. HAHA!! Most of them was off to YOV. ;((. Huhu. But no worries. ;D. Hee.... During recess,..... Something perhaps too epic happened to me. XD. HAHA!! Nadia accidentally hit her wallet right on my nose's bone!!! Gosh!!! It was so painful till my sight was blurred for a few moment. HAHAH!!! Epic. Seriously. Plus, it happened in the middle of the canteen!!! XD. HAHAH!! English, 3 groups were done with their presentation. "The Cullens" will then be presenting next Monday. Gosh. XD. After school, YOU WERE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for a friend of yours. Hee. Didn't went home for lunch. Walked to JP with Yanty and Nadia tagged along. Saw Elon halfway through. Talked to him. HAH!! Then split up at ZoneX. XD. Off to Long John. Blah3.... Back to school. And there you were right infront of my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O!!!!! The ice melted! HAHA!! Choreograph Zambian Dance. Blah3.... Tiring!!!!!!!! HAHA!! Saw you again. And again. And again. =DD. Hee. You look so hot!!!!!!!! Gosh!! Can't take my eyes off you!! HAHA!! You and your towel. Gosh!! HAHA!! Done with training. Went to eat noodle cups with Nai, Moo, Dyba. Heard that you guys lost to Westwood Secondary School. It's okay. ;D. Jiayous!!!
July 29, 2010
July 27, 2010
He may MSN or text you constantly but never ask you out for a date. She might stare at you throughout work time then ignore you during break time. Maybe you've got a sneaking suspicion that he/she has the feelings for you. How can you tell that your feelings about them liking you is true? Here are a few signs that they are probably into you.
1. Your gut says "YES!"
- This may be a frustrating piece of advice because you're still learning how to recognize and trust your intuition. However, if you have a feeling that someone's falling for you, its probably true. Give yourself more time. With it, you will learn how to recognize this feeling better, so don't sweat it.
2. They can't take their eyes off you
- He/she won't be able to avoid looking at you. He/she may look into your eyes for a long time, or he/she might glance at you compulsively then look away, but one way or another, his/her gaze is constantly headed in your direction. This is one example of a body language, a great clue about whether someone likes you,
3. They want to be near you
- If he/she likes you, he/she's likely to put herself/himself near you whenever possible. Maybe he/she finds way to see you. He/she might not say anything to you, but he/she wants to know more about you.
4. They remember things you say
- Three weeks ago you mentioned that you've always wanted a Gilera, and he/she brings it up when you're chatting. Maybe he/she remembers that your favourite colour is red or that you're deathly afraid of the dark. If he/she is paying attention into little details like this, he's probably into you.
5. They think you're hilarious - Even if you totally aren't
- You told the worst joke at work the other day, and he/she was the only one who laughed. Maybe you made a pun that caused everyone else to groan, but he/she held her tongue. Perhaps he/she giggles at everything you say. If any of these situation like yours, there's a good chance that he/she likes you.
6. They smile like it's going out of style
- When you walk into the room, his/her face lights up. When you talk to each other, he/she's smiling big and paying attention. Now ask him/her out already!
7. They tell someone they like you
- He/she might tell one of her friends that he/she likes you, or he/she might be a little more subtle and say something like "Wow! Sheila is a really great dancer" or "Don't you think Yan is the nicest guy ever?" In either case, he/she thinks you're pretty great and would probably be thrilled if you asked him/her out.
8. They ask for your opinion
- He/she asks what you think about something that's important to him/her, whether it's his/her blog or his/her new pair of sunglasses. He/she's probably pretty keen on you, and this is a great opportunity to strike up a conversation, and maybe more.
There's simply so much for me to say. Its all stuck in this head of mine. Shoot. Who should I run to? Do I look like I'm okay?? AT ALL?! Gosh. How did I manage to do that? Hmmm... Some truths that should be told, revealed. Whatever it is. Hmmm... I want you guys to know. I am liking this guy. He don't have a clue about it. Rumors are spreading. But its a joke. You thought so too. Hmmmm. Gosh. I don't see any hope in that. Got to know about her. She still loves you. I don't want to stop her from doing so. I'm no match compared to her. You wont even care. I'm blank right now. I'm not going to fight for a guy. How stupid. Plus he don't even like me. That's the reason why I shouldn't go on. I think. But I've realized something. You have been my perfect distraction. From stressing about studies. HAHA!! You have no idea how crazy I can be each time I see you in school. HAHA!! Psycho?! HAHAH!! Wtf. Ever since then, I am able to distract my mind from thinking negative things about my past, my future and my life right now. You gave me strength in coming to school. HAHAHA!! Especially physics.XD. But everytime I tried not to think about you, there you go, walking right in front of my eyes. HAHA!! How am I suppose to not think about you?! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!!! HAHAHA!! Basically, someone. Guide me. I've fallen into a deep hole and not able to get out without your help.;(. Haish.................. Will I be sad?..... A question......
July 25, 2010
Just got back from two performances. Firstly, it was held at Frontier CC. Gosh. So many people!!!=D. Represented Malay Dance. AWWWW... Heee... Dad came. AWWWWWWWWWW......... Raushan did as well. AWWWWWW........ Then rushed to Dover CC with Nai and Mee for Sajak performance. KECOH!!!!!!!! HAHHA!!! It was a busy+tiring+fun+artist-like day. XD. SERIOUSLY!!! Ms Shidah's treat at 7eleven.;D. Then walked home. With Nai, Mee and Malik. XD. HAHAH!! Then............. Talked about some stuffs. Hmmmmmmmmm........
July 23, 2010
Saw Khairul Irfan Bin Norhisham just now!!!(1441hr) Gosh!! Shocking!!! After 3 years. Almost actually.XD. Then had fun with Inline Skating. HAHHA!! KECOH!!!!!!! HAHA!! PTI was tiring. Plus boring. HAHAHAH!! Dad fetched me from school. Texted random people. Damn bored.XD. That's all i guess.
July 22, 2010
July 21, 2010
You guys are on your way back home to Texas. Gosh. 22 Hour trip back home. It's so far! I missing you guys anyways. ;(((. I simply wish we have gone out more often. ;((((. We didnt even get to send you off. Due to school. Urgh!!!!!! ;((. But........... Insyaallah, we will see you guys in 4 years time.;D
Daniel Tucci AND Sherry Tucci!
July 19, 2010
We don’t care if you talk to other guys. We don’t care if you’re friends with other guys. But when you’re sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn’t help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we’re still there.
We don’t care if a guy calls OR texts you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m.
Also, when we tell you you’re pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don’t tell us we’re wrong. We’ll stop trying to convince you
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me.
Don’t be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood we’re in.
Let us pay for you! Dont “feel bad” We enjoy doing it. It’s expected. Smile and say “thank you.
Kiss us when no one’s watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody’s looking, we’ll be more impressed.
You don’t have to get dressed up for us. If we’re going out with you in the first place, you don’t have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
We like you for who you are and not what you arent. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she’s just in her pj’s or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up
Don’t take everything we say seriously. Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it. Don’t get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don’t talk about how hot Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It’s boring, and we don’t care. You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word “handsome”/”beautiful”
I’d be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with “Hey handsome!” instead of “Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy” or whatever else you can think of.
On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether (;
Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren’t being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change.
Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect
Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you’re at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they’re doing just to look you in the eyes….and say “i love you” and actually mean it.
Give the nice guys a chance
July 18, 2010
Telok Blangah Community Centre.
Went out to meet Nai followed by Mee. Headed to Jurong Point and meet Ms Shidah. Took the taxi to Telok Blangah. Registered. Then off to look for some food. HAHAHA!!! Ate 7eleven instant pasta. Nice. HAHAHA!!! Was a little bit late for the performance. HAHA!! But then, everything turn out fine. ;D. Hee... The competition soon started. IT WAS SO DAMN SCARY!!!!!!!!!! Only a few contestants. Gosh. HAHAH!!! Then it was our turn. Manage to maintain my facial expression. Everyone was so serious. That made things so much easier for me. After our turn was over, a sense of relief strikes. Fuh! HAH!! Then the performane by the Pasir Ris Secondary students was very eye-catching!! Love it!! HAH!!! "ALAMAK!" HAH!! SHOCKING NEWS!!!;D
Drop off point for the three of us.;D. Hee. Then transformed in the toilet. HAH!! "Did some window shopping. Gosh!!!!! Pretty shoes!!! HAHA!! Then off for dinner with Nai while Mee off to meet her cousins. Then had a good laugh with Nai. Something for you. " Have faith in yourself. Believe in yourself whereby you can do things that you thought you can't. You are a very sweet girl. Believe that.;D". Did more window shopping. HAHAH!! Nai was such a joke!! HAH!! Went to alot of shops. HAHA!! Planned alot as well!!! Save up the sum of money first la!! HAHA!! Off to rooftop. Camp whore.;D. Then head back home. Huhu. Reached home around 11? Then wash up and off to bed. Tiring day I must say.