July 14, 2010

My perfect distraction









130710; was really wasnt a good number for me. Gosh. Everything seem so wrong and right at the same time. Huhu. More to the bad side i guess?? HAHA!!! Hmm.... Start off.... I woke up late this morning!!! The next thing i know was, my dearest Mathematics teacher a.k.a my form teacher was down with fever!!!! ;(((. Followed by, I laterally forget to bring my wallet which was left on the dining table this morning. Sucks to be me huh?? I know right?? HAHAHA!!! Then rush to school. It was fine until.......... after P.E. Saw you.;D. Hee... Made my day at least better!!!=D. Then recess. Saw you.;D. Had an empty stomach for that morning. Then during Mathematics, saw Mr Bong!!! ( I thought he retired.... Hmmmm............ Wondering... ) HAHAHA!!! Followed by Mother Tongue. Something bad AGAIN.... I had to present and talked about my article review.-.-. Thanks 130710. HAH!! Went out the classroom after lesson. Gosh!!! You were approaching!!! You're so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEE.......... ;). Then had history. -.-. Had dance practice for the Puisi thingy??? Yarh... HAHAHAH!!! I was crazily nonsensical.HAHAHAH!!! What's with me??? ;). HEEEE.... Saw you again!!! Training.;D. HEEEE... And yea. Off to 7Eleven?? Then home. HAHAHAHA!!! Mimie too had a bad day. XD. Such a laugh!!! HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment