July 30, 2010

Again and again.



Today was another damn cold,freaking cold,seriously cold day for me. HAH!! It was so cold! But something's different. I brought my Puma Jacket!!!=P!! HAHA!! Was in a hurry but decided to grab it before I regret it. And hey!! I don't regret it!!=D. *Applause* XD. Lame. I know. I'm bored. What do you expect? HAH!! School went perfectly fine. Art, I really need more practice.XD. Physics was so quite. Maybe, too quite. HAHA!! Most of them was off to YOV. ;((. Huhu. But no worries. ;D. Hee.... During recess,..... Something perhaps too epic happened to me. XD. HAHA!! Nadia accidentally hit her wallet right on my nose's bone!!! Gosh!!! It was so painful till my sight was blurred for a few moment. HAHAH!!! Epic. Seriously. Plus, it happened in the middle of the canteen!!! XD. HAHAH!! English, 3 groups were done with their presentation. "The Cullens" will then be presenting next Monday. Gosh. XD. After school, YOU WERE OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for a friend of yours. Hee. Didn't went home for lunch. Walked to JP with Yanty and Nadia tagged along. Saw Elon halfway through. Talked to him. HAH!! Then split up at ZoneX. XD. Off to Long John. Blah3.... Back to school. And there you were right infront of my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O!!!!! The ice melted! HAHA!! Choreograph Zambian Dance. Blah3.... Tiring!!!!!!!! HAHA!! Saw you again. And again. And again. =DD. Hee. You look so hot!!!!!!!! Gosh!! Can't take my eyes off you!! HAHA!! You and your towel. Gosh!! HAHA!! Done with training. Went to eat noodle cups with Nai, Moo, Dyba. Heard that you guys lost to Westwood Secondary School. It's okay. ;D. Jiayous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment