July 16, 2010

Its 16.

Physics.
Had an awesome lesson again. As per normal. Due to SOME reason.XD. HAHA!! Almost had to change place. Gosh. HAHAH!!! (*blush*). Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............;D










POA.
Im a tattooist.XD!
Lunch.
Went to ransack the store room looking for SOME things. Then off to Jurong Point for lunch. Ate at Long John Silver. Saw you. We arrived when you guys left. Awwwww. Missed it.;(. HAHHA!!! -.-"
Dance Training.
Had physical training with Kak Zana for the first time. Gosh!!!!! I tell you. Almost got us killed!!! XD!!!! Most were whining a way while some got minor injuries. Hmmm......... I find it challenging. But I don't mind doing it. Cause I know whereby it's for my own good.;D. And............... Got chosen for Zambian Dance for YOG. HAHAH!!! The song is given. But not being heard yet. Just hoping for the best.XD


Tournament.
Congratulation boys!!! Witnessed you guy's victory. HAHAH!!! Saw you.;D. HEEEEEEEEEEE... You got me smiling.;D.





























Mother Tongue Fiesta.
For the first time of my life, I did the make-up for the Malay Dancers instead of Syiqin. Gosh!!! Cool!!!!!! XD. The performance was............. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We got it perfectly!!!!;D. I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can't stop smiling away due to SOME reasons.;D.
Competition(17 July 2010).
Gosh. Im so scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet Syarmmimie and Nadia are feeling the same way as me. Boon Lay have been winning for some time and we won't want to let the school down. Gosh. I'm scared.;((. Gosh. Wish us luck will you? ;DArt.
Almost completing my first piece of batik while the second one is still pending. HAHAHA!! It's okay... But the first piece is not up to my standard.XD. HAHHA!! But I'm proud... I guess?? XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment