July 27, 2010

A truth is a fact.


There's simply so much for me to say. Its all stuck in this head of mine. Shoot. Who should I run to? Do I look like I'm okay?? AT ALL?! Gosh. How did I manage to do that? Hmmm... Some truths that should be told, revealed. Whatever it is. Hmmm... I want you guys to know. I am liking this guy. He don't have a clue about it. Rumors are spreading. But its a joke. You thought so too. Hmmmm. Gosh. I don't see any hope in that. Got to know about her. She still loves you. I don't want to stop her from doing so. I'm no match compared to her. You wont even care. I'm blank right now. I'm not going to fight for a guy. How stupid. Plus he don't even like me. That's the reason why I shouldn't go on. I think. But I've realized something. You have been my perfect distraction. From stressing about studies. HAHA!! You have no idea how crazy I can be each time I see you in school. HAHA!! Psycho?! HAHAH!! Wtf. Ever since then, I am able to distract my mind from thinking negative things about my past, my future and my life right now. You gave me strength in coming to school. HAHAHA!! Especially physics.XD. But everytime I tried not to think about you, there you go, walking right in front of my eyes. HAHA!! How am I suppose to not think about you?! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!!!! HAHAHA!! Basically, someone. Guide me. I've fallen into a deep hole and not able to get out without your help.;(. Haish.................. Will I be sad?..... A question......

No comments:

Post a Comment