July 3, 2010

The rain again.





















Yesterday was cool. After school, went for a short rehearsal with Ms Shalini at the hall. It went for around 35 minutes? I guess so. A lot of epic stuffs went through. Gosh. ;(. HAHAH!!! I forgive you Syahidah.;D. Then after dance, Khalisah lost her phone for a few minutes. SOMEONE found it. Thanks. Hmmmmmmmmm.... Weird. So weird i must say. Hmmmm. Didnt saw you after training. You were sick?? Get well soon yea;D. Hee.... Im sorry about YOU. I made you come outside school for nothing?? Shitzzz. Mira2. So bad!!! Haiya.... Got home, i was bored. Did some camp-whoring while waiting for my hair to dry off. When done, got to bed. Had an early sleep. Too early i guess. I slept before 10!!! Surprising huh?? HAHAHHA! I know. Huhu. Too tired i guess.;D.

The night before, got to know that YOU and your partner know about my simple crush. OMG! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment