April 9, 2010

ouch, watii

You seems to walk away and don't even care. What's on your mind now.
Can i have you back now? And I'll wait for it.
Orr, Can i just go to sleep and not waking up tomorrow morning for school to see you?
Thanks for those who give me the positive's thoughts, thanks a lot.
Bye ;( (6 april)


You says: Just keep in mind, aisheteru.
I've keep that in my mind. And now what have you done.
Are you trying to tell me that all the sweet words you told or sent me were just a lie?
I show you are smile in school, I act nothing happen but actually it's the outside of me.
I have no idea why you do all this to me. You may think this is the best, but it hurting me much. ( 3 april)


Now i know it. And you have said it. So the pastime were just fake.
There's no meaning for the teddy bear and the sweet letter you gave me on the valentine's.
I'm just a fool. Then what about the pastime we had together?
And the word 'always' often appear in the letter. Your sweet words are just fake.
freaking fake. Your feelings for her is much more greater.
And you tell me that to just hurt my feelings. Good you've done it. Happy? (2 april)

wow. great. got to see this. wow. didnt know tat someone can love the other this much. im so hurt right now. i dont know why. i cant do this at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IT!! urgh!!!!!!!!!! and yea. so called, i think i cant go on............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im feeling my heart is burnt in a way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need someone;(. im soooooooooooooooooooo like crying right now. so its true. LOVE DOES HURT;(. ouch. its pain. i cant go on. ill elaborate when i can;(((

No comments:

Post a Comment