April 22, 2010

iloveyou, mnm



19 april; hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what can i say? how about this, after school, hepled namira with her pw. huhu. miss it soooooooooooooo much. hahaha!! and yea. they are so strees about it when they havent even reach sec 3. hahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yea. saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D. huhu!!! told mimie about it. and yea. things are fine. hmmmmmmmmmm.=D. iloveyou.

Ihsan Ruzaini April 21 at 8:09pm
My objective since sec1 was not for u to be with me. MyObjective for my 4 years in BLSS is for you to undrstand how much I Love You. U may call me a despo or watsoever. Ive been 2nd time unlucky. 1st to Man Persie and now tis boy.

You are a very sweet girl,a person who undrstnds othr people feelings. and I'll assume that you wont be talking to me anymre. i mean wat i said. Ure not hurting me u know,instead ure making me realize dat im a failure.i mean wat u said.

I believe mira..i believe dat one day.just one day. dat Edward and Bella would be tgther. You want me to accept ur apology? too bad. ill make sure dat tis episode will haunt you.

Your sorry has no meaning in my life anymore.
(your reply)











20 april; was down for NAPFA test. and here are my results........................
Sit and Reach; 37cm
Incline Pull Up; 19
Shuttle Run; 11.07s
Sit up; 32
Standing Broad Jump; 168cm
thats it i guess. iloveyou.;D

21 april; iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment