February 4, 2010

such a disappointment

(5th monthsary)

(4th monthsary)

( 3rd monthsary)

( going to 2 monthsary)

(IMM/ first dayout)
SIGH..................................... the moments...

what's the matter with you? im so disappointed. i didnt know what you were thinking. i cant think when that name appear. why her? that's all i ask from you. and still dont see the reason why that it have to be her. why must this happen exactly 1 month away from my 15th birthday?? it's so disappointing. knowing it was just to pass time. what's the motive? can i know? can you sit and talk to me explaining everything and get this straight to me. and obviously the truth. i cant bare this already. i cant. i cant. it hurts me too much. and i hate it. my surroundings are bad enough. adding to this, how worst do you want me to suffer? i cant do this. please. if you want to hurt me, i rather let you go. you never know how great or bad it will feel without me. hmmmmmmmmm. i dont want to be the problem, in the way or the heart breaker in your life. please. make a decision. im giving you this chance. the last. or i have no other choice but to.... haish. just so you know, im dying here. be my hero and save me from this HUGE destruction. where are you supermann?

No comments:

Post a Comment