February 21, 2010

fucking fucked up.


i should feel sorry right now. coz im the cause. i fucked everything. im srry my dear. i dont knw what the fucking hell i was thinking. shit la!!! i fucked everything up. haish................................................. i gt nthg else to say to myself. stupid i guess. haish. the only thing im thinking right now is, " IM AFRAID." how dumb can i be. because of this. this happened. haiyo. thanx sarmira. you did it again. things were right and thanx to my stupid fucking thinking, things happen again. AGAIN you know. haiz. what can say to myself now? stupid? sucks? dumb? what? can someone help me choose one? uuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enough i guess. ALL BECAUSE OF ME. great. congrats nur sarmira filzah bte kamal. brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment