February 25, 2010

nothing.

halooooooooooooooooooooooo.... know what?? after sch today, went to take the shoe for chingay. which wasnt given either. hahahha!!! and yea. its so damn big!!! goodness. hahhahah!!! and yea. went to meet miss azlina for the pic. went jp with asyiqin and joan. WHAT A TOPIC!!! hahahhahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cnnt tahan!!!! and yea. then went home.... then saw mum and dad. then dad bought tis white phone but i dont want. so yea, he's using it;D. while im using my phone again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippe.!!! then entered the room, mum gave me this puma shoes which cost $69. my god isnt it?!!! i know. and yea, then she gave me a puma jacket. black and GOLD!!!! damn nice la sey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $90+ sia!!!! damn shocking!!! and yea. later skipping ngagi. =D. mum, cik ayu and me, going out;D.

No comments:

Post a Comment