June 2, 2009

TRUTH

this will mean alot to you when the truth is being told. cause, after thinking it through, i know that its the right thing to do. i've given you too much hope. and im sorry about that. im waiting till i have the strength to tell you the truth. im sorry *****

Im sorry for messaging you on msn,
Im sorry for flirting with you then,
Im sorry for making you fall in love,
Im sorry for making you my live,

Im sorry for every single lie,
Im sorry for if i ever made you cry,
Im sorry that i hurt you so deep,
Im sorry you made my heart beat skip,

Im sorry for ignoring your needs,
Im sorry for everything I did,
Im sorry i wont be seeing you tomorrow,
Im sorry for giving you your sorrows,

Im sorry for hurting you too many times,
Im sorry if my poem doesnt rhyme,
Im sorry that i'll never be sorry again,
coz sorry is a word you'll never hear from me again.

Please forgive me...


P.S; if you were to come across. i want you to know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment