June 19, 2009

life.memories.haiz.



hey. its the date. haiz. its kinda sad. but im strong! yay. hey. im alright okay. cn u tell?... i dont think you even care. okay. just letting it out okay. it starts here and ends here. goodbye.

i found it. and i think it suits me;

but he once told me I was his truelove.
He stole my heart and lit my flame.
I'd sell my soul for such passion again.
I have grown cold since he left me.
Although it's been two months and a week,
when I hear his name I still get weak.
I used to love the game of chance,

but now I hide myself away from romance.
I used to embrace love for what it was;
now I find myself running from love.

Love, rage and anger leave me torn apart,
but I will avenge my broken heart.
I used to burn in his flame,
and I promise I will again.

No comments:

Post a Comment