June 5, 2009

A confession to be made

Its my blog ure viewing right? so. its my right to say whateva i want. just a little confession to be made;

I no longer know what i wish to have in life. Life been sucking for this past few weeks and i dont know why. hhmm. I dont wish to hurt anyone's feelings and people shoudnt too. But, people seems so selfish. They only care about themselves. You know when to look for me. But when i need you, where the hell are you?... You dont wish for me to be there anymore. But when ure in need, you just need me to help you out. But when i need you, you seem like you're deaf. I no longer know whether i should still have trust and care about you. You made me shook my head everytime. But the blame will be passed down back at me. It isnt fair for you to treat me that way. Trust is what i need right now. And you know that very well. Dont you?... But for now, ill just go with the flow yaww. hmmmm...

But apart from that, my life been easy. There isnt much i have to think about. Single life do rocks. But it does suck too. hahah!! its going to be my 2 months single. eversince... you know who. hmm... got a crush. but wasted. people just dont know how to appreciate. haiya. but then another. But. i didnt told him as i kn0w its impossible. and trust isnt there. so, i should just keep quite and watch the happiness in people lifes.

P.S; ITS ALL ABOUT GIVE AND TAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment