June 1, 2009

MY DATE!!!



hey ho. hahahahha!!! had a date today!!!!!!!!!!! hahhaha!!! wit.........







my dad! wakakakakakaka!!! hahhahah!! went to gek poh. eat. while waiting for my bro. nk kuar g vivo. wit my mum. then wait3. at last, he got home, he say he dun wan follow. gd kn?... hahhahaa!! then i n dad go queensway. walk3. went to one shop, buy a few thgs. 17+. gerek pe. hahahha!! satu kdai jek kite blanje. gerek!! hahahah!! then ayah ate MC. i nt hungry. never eat. then too late ready wan go vivo. we walk to redhill to meet mum. then dgr ayh sejarah cite ayah n ibu. ahhahahha!! kekek!! then took taxi home. mabok!!!!!!!!!!! tros go home, sket prot. ahhahha!! chat.=) then ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
P.S;people were looking at me and my dad as if we're really couples. hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment