August 11, 2010

Fasting. Fcuk.


Today is officially the start of our fasting month.Hmmmmmm....Too many things stuck in my mind. Slept for 3 hours last night. Can I survive? I doubt so. I'm typing this while waiting for the time to get ready for school. Its only 5.41a.m. in the morning & I'm here sitting on my bed thinking what can I do to make time pass quickly. Sleeping is obviously not a great option considering the small probability of me waking up on time to go to school. HAHA!!Last night is the WORST day I've experience! The incident made me lock myself in my room and cry my heart out. Things are not going so well around here. I must admit ;( ....I was in a deep need of someone last night. But there were so many numbers/names popping out from my mind. I was about to dial some of those numbers. But it was midnight by then. People are surely to be asleep. As a result, I didn't make any calls. I just cried. Again. Again and Again . It hurts too much. I can't think straight. I was hoping that someone suddenlyappeared by myside & lend me a shoulder to cry on. I just wish. But there was absolutely no one. None. Enough said. It hurts me more talking about it. I'm warning you guys that I may take quite awhile to make my next post. Hoping that you guys understand. My eyes are shutting down soooon. But I have to keep it open as it's almost 6am. I guess I've said enough. Till then

Seriouslly, I can't come out with a reason why, you were the one of those who I taught of calling. I almost dialed your number. But then, something hit me. What will you think of me? What if you don't wish to be there? What if you don't even want to hear me out? Won't it hurt more? Therefore, I decided not to make any calls at all. What if all the people that I thought of thinks the same way? Hmmmmmmmm.....There's nothing else to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment