August 25, 2010

Look at the mirror

Damn. I was so frustrated just now. Due to SOME things. Gosh. Didn't saw it coming yet not surprising. Used to it. Please la. Realise and reflect your acts. Gosh. Such behaviours. Don't be proud of something you are not suppose to. Please ah. Stop it ahr. You guys are just making things worst. Don't loose your reputation that way. Even if you guys have sooooooooooooooo many comments about people, keep it to yourself. Seriously, you guys are just loosing your reputation because of that one stupid little act of yours. I'm done. Continuing this matter will just make my relationship with you as a friend worst. Think about it. There nothing more I can say to you. Don't think too highly about yourself. Your words have hurt me enough. Perhaps too much. Maybe........ You ARE proud of it. Please ah. Wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment