August 31, 2010

Dearest Student Leaders(Committee)













"Hey. I just want to say that I'm proud of everyone of you who made the show a success. As what you can see, the crowd enjoyed it. ALOT! Due to our great ideas, the event was superb! I want to congrats the committee upon our great show. It was such a pleasure working with you all. ;D. You guys made everything happen. I may have direct you to do stuffs. But hey, if you haven't notice, you guys are the one who made it work.;D. Heee. It have been a pleasure working with all of you. I'm sorry if there are things that I've said during any of the meetings and made you guys disheartened. I'm just glad that the preasure is over. Thank you to all for making, the fisrt Student Leaders event, a success. "

Yours Truly,
Sarmira Filzah

No comments:

Post a Comment