August 2, 2010

Ms Azlina's


Monday; School was great!!! You want to know why?!!! Cause it's Ms Azlina's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!=DDDD. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS AZLINA!!!!!!!! Hee!!!=D. The surprise party went so well that some 3e7 and 3e8 made a pit stop outside our class to look at us. XD. HAHAHA!! When we were done with the "Party", the class was in a mess!!! Godness!!! HAHAH!!! But she was so touched. I hope that it was something she will remember her whole life.:). I really hoped so after all the "last minute" plan. XD. =DD. I love you Ms Azlina!!!=DDD

Sunday; It was such a busy day for me and Sis. Gosh. I'm telling you. It was such a busy day till we didn't got the time to on the television. XD. Was so busy planning about Ms Azlina's surprise party. HAHAH!! Was'nt complaining. Huhu. But I'm saying......... ITS DAMN F**KING TIRING+STRESSING!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! But manage to get everything done before 10pm. At least. XD. HAHA!! Had late dinner due to the PLANNING. XD.


























Saturday; Went out with Syarmmimie Roza and Farah Ardilla.;D. HAH!! After so long I last went out with you. Hee. Went to Orchard as our plan to go and support the One Minute Of Fame wasn't a success. XD. HAHAH!! Went to Orchard Cineleisure and Scape. Camp whore. XD. Then went to meet my dearest Sister, Syafawani Amira, to eat at Ayumi's. ;D. Took Bus 30 home. Reached home late though. HAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment