November 30, 2009

im sick.

hey. it has been quite awhile eversince ive post my blog. now, im gonna update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D. hehehehehhe. and yea. got a phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D. hehehehheheh. okay. i so damn happy!!! ut. i got a terrible news for u guys. im down with fever, cough and flu. im terribly sick right here. i swear. u wouldnt want to hear my voice at tis point of time. hahahhaha!!!! terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw!!! 28, went to nuh to visit my aunty. then, went to some places to bought some stuffs.;D. and yea. meet my deary;D. hehehehehhehe. and yea went here and there. then went marina square. and tats where everythg went wrng. he's down. thx to me.... haiya. pathetic sia mira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! urgh!!! then he was in a very bad mood. im sorry. but he manage to become himself a while later. im sooooooooooooo use****. haiya. ( if ure reading this. pls. dun be mad at me). and yea. we went home before they did. then otw home in the bus, gt dwn. mum asked to meet her at jp. we walked all the way there. and yea. then bought nasi lemak. and off he went. he walked. while i meet my mum. mum was asking for him though.

then the next day, worked. 6-10. meet my deary2 first of course. duh!!! hehehhehehehehhe. and yea. lpk at tb. blah3. thn went to work. hehehehhehehe. after work, he fetch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhaha!!! thn walked home. together with mus. then he head HOME. hahhahaha!!!! i felt so weak!!!! i was lucky to have you there my dear. and i love you. so much!;). reached home around 10++. and i love you;D. hehehehehhheheh. took my medicine. got my goodnight wish. and im off to bed;D. ilysm!

No comments:

Post a Comment