November 27, 2009

the perfect boyfriend

Girl: Do i ever cross ur mind
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: Not really
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Choose--me or ur life
Boy: my life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
♥A Perfect Guy
• give her your hoodie even if you go to different schools
• give her a big t-shirt of yours to sleep in
• leave her cute messages
• kiss her in front of your friends
• tell her she looks beautiful
• look into her eyes when you talk to her
• let her mess with your hair
• just walk around with her
• forgive her for her mistakes
• hold her hand when you're around your friends AND in private.
• let her fall asleep in your arms.
• stay up all night with her when she's sick
• watch her favorite movie with her
• come up and grab her by the waist
Remember This:
• don't talk about other girls around her.
• if u love her others shouldnt matter
• when she's sad, hang out with her
• let her know she's important.
• kiss her in the pouring rain
• when you fall in love with her, TELL HER.
• and when you tell her, love her like you've never loved anyone else before
• answer her phone calls no matter what
Guys repost as: I'd do this for her.
Girls repost as: Perfect boyfriend.
if you don't repost this in four minutes you will lose the one you love.
If you do repost this in four minutes the one you like/love will:
-call you
-kiss you
-message you
-get online and talk

No comments:

Post a Comment