November 16, 2009

4th monthsary;D


HAPPY 4 MONTHSARY MY DEAR; ABDUL RAHMAN BIN YAHYA!<3!

and yea. we did went to orchard as planned;D. was a'lil late. but everything is alright with you by my side;D. hehehhehe. and yea. had a great tym watching tat movie wit my deary. hehehehhehehe. and yea. its damn cold alright!!!! damn2 cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha!!!;D im lucky to have you by my side! thanx for the warmth my dear;D hehehehheheheh. ate at kfc before movie. he ate. after movie, ate at mcdonald!!! my turn to eat. hahahha!!;D. after tat, head for home. when got down at pio station. F***!!! damn cold la sey!!!! heheheh!!! then borrow my hubby jacket. wah!!! nice!!!;D heheheh!!! then he went lpk. and now, im chatting with him!!!!!!!!!!mmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxx! luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment