June 28, 2011

You're driving me insane with your absence.


This got to be a very bad day for me. It's been 3 days I didn't see/meet/hear your voice.:'(. Not being worried is just impossible. Similarly for not missing you...;(. It would have been six days if I were not to meet you for 2 hours the other day at GekPoh. Feeling terrible right now. Gosh............... Please. Come back quick. :(. Pretty please?? Knowing that your parents are bringing you to the hospital made it all............................. Speechless?? The thing I feared is happening to you right now. How I wish I could be there for you............. ;'(. Now you're waiting for your blood test and X-ray results......... Lets at least hope for the best.............. ;'(.
p..s; waiting for your text............................ 

No comments:

Post a Comment