June 16, 2011

This post is for you. :P

Hey hey ho! Today I'm going to make quitealongpost. :P. HEHEHE!!! I'm just going to update with what I think I should. :).


1. The other day, on the.......................... 8 of June 2011, went to Sentosa with my family and my aunt's family. ^^. Had a splendid time!! Ate literally 3 meals on that particular day. :P. HAHAH!!! It was really a hot day. ^^. Took the skyride and luge twice, went to USS, and watched Songs of the Sea. Nice show!! ^^. It was really a great day. ^^! 







2. On the 11th of June 2011, went out with Huang Zhen Han Bronson. ^^. Went to Vivocity and catch a movie. HEHEH!!! Something borrowed. ^^. It's a nice show. ^^. HEHEH!!! Before the movie, ate Ben and Jerry's. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ^^. Teehee!!! Overall, I had fun. Can? :P!


ps; Don''t mind my face here. He took it when I'm enjoying the ice cream. :P









3. This is my cute monkey right here. :P! (the other at library. HEHEH!!!)





4. The other day when I was eating!!! HAHAH!!! Quite cute right?? :P. Kidding!!! ^^






5. See these bears?? He gave me all this!! ^^. Isn't he cute?? :P!!!




6. SOMEONE drank this. :P. Imagine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. :P




I'm done!!! Finally!!! Teehee!!! ^^. Till then! HEHEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment