March 20, 2011

Pictures..


I didn't know this. Hmmmmmm...... If this IS really true, then why doesn't it look like its true? Hmmmmmmm....... It wonders me. Been dreaming about random people though. Do you guys wanna see me? HAHAHAH!!! Weird~


I have to agree with this. This is exactly how I felt when I need to feel it. Huh?? HAHAHAH!!! Just know that, it's true. XD


Gosh! This is irritating. I HATE this picture. Mainly because it is reality. Eventually, this will happen to EVERYONE. No matter how good or bad you are to someone. Because ultimately, they're gonna leave you. People come and go you see. Sometimes, I just wish that being in a relationship is not allowed so that FRIENDS will remain as it is. :)
(If you get what I mean.)


2010.


Feel good about yourself. :). HAHAHAH!!!!!!!


This is................. Kinda true?? But it does not on all guys. XD. 


I find this cute. XD! Sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuutttttttteeeeeeeeee! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment