March 15, 2011

It's history. :)







At Frontier just now. ^^. Teehee!!!


Its true you see. 


Gosh. HAHAHA!! He sucks. HAHAHAH!!! What's the freaking point of having that girl there with him if he dont even appreciate her presence? HAHAHAH!!!


HAHAH!! True! I always listen to music to express my feelings. :/


True......... So, you  dont need to impress anyone in any special way. It's the thoughts that counts. Trust me. :)


Hmmmmm.................................. I didnt know this. But now I realised how true it is. Bare this in mind dearest readers. :)


Hmmmmmmmmmm....... Is it?? I guess its true.............


Gosh............................. This saying is so strong. :/


A secret that is never told. Everyone have it. At least one. Dont deny this saying cause THERE IS something that you have never told anyone and dont wish to say it anytime in your life. ( I wonder why we choose not to say it. We dont allow our mind to speak. Maybe because............ the truth hurts and we wont want things to turn from bad to worst. I dont know.... This is what I thought.....)


Goshhhhhhhhhhhh.......... Soooooooooo true. HAHAH!!! Wonder why. Fishy!! :P


True!!! But the secret will remain untold. :)


Sometimes conversation ends off this way and makes the other party curious on what you intended to say. When we're the ones saying it, we will always stop ourselves from thinking of it so that you wont say it because in some way, you know if you say the truth, the other party will give you a reaction that you wont want to get. This makes the other party curious and keep pestering you until you say it. 
If we're the ones getting such replies, we will start thinking of random things to figure out a reason why the other party didn't want to say it. You will start thinking negative things and tend to blame yourself.... Just to know the truth from the one saying it.


Don't you find this true?? I find it sooooooooooooooo true... Experienced it countless times. Wonder why.... Why do we stop ourselves from saying out what we really feel??? Why?? Can anyone answer me? :/


Hmm... I'm not pretending. I am happy. :D. For now~


:D. But I don't usually go around saying that I'm jealous. :/. Because sometimes I know that maybe I'm thinking too much. :)

On the 13 March with family to Batam. (PSS)













On the 12 March;




No comments:

Post a Comment