March 24, 2011

CONGRATS!!!!!!!




Hey there! Just got back home! He sent me home. ^^. Even though you're tired. REAL TIRED!! HEHEHEHE!!!! So sweet of you. ^^. HAHAHAH!!! Just now was cross country. Didn't run again this year. HAH! Due to dilemma. AHAHAHAH!!! NOT!!! Joking!! HAHAH!! Didn't run because................. I'm not sure why. Gosh! But I regretted. HAHAH!! Felt like running when I heard the ***********(You know what I mean Bronson Huang. :P). HAHAH!!! But congrats to those who got top 10!!!!!! Missed the feeling of finishing the race and panting like.............. You know..... Haiya. Won't get to experience it also. :(. But I'm happy because you ran for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!^^. I was super shock to see you!!! REALLY!! HAHAHAH!!! Congrats and thanks. :). It's so sweet to hear you say, "I ran for you.". AWWWWWWWWWW. ^^. You made me speechless. ^^. Other than that, Neptune got 1st this year! Followed by Venus, Mercury then Jupiter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment