March 6, 2011

My 16th


Turning 16 have been the best birthday I've ever experience!! So many shocking/surprising/touching things happened on 4 March 2011! :D. HEHEH!! Started off the day with a call from my dearest. ^^. Wishing me happy birthday. Teehee! Then got texts. HAHAH!! Slept. Woke up as per normal. :D. Then got to school. ^^. During Mother Tongue Class, the class sang a birthday song for me. TEEHEE!!! ^^. Followed by Mathematics. And got a present which is Probability test. -.-. HAHAH!!! Forget some stuffs. HAHA!! Then during recess. The canteen sang me a birthday song. So shocking!! Almost choke!! HAHAHAHAH!!! But didn't. AHAHHA!! Khalisah gave me a card. Together with a friendship band. ^^. Then... Before going for Humanities, saw Mr Huang!!! :D. HEE!!! Before going for class, Mimie, Moo and Nai gave me a necklace! :D. HEHEH!!! So cute!!! Thank you!!! :D. Went for Physics. Got a gift from a friend from primary school. HAHAHAH!! Then after school, meet Mr Bean!!! :D. Teehee!!! Dance was........... Tiring! HAHAH!! But got a surprise from the dancers. A cake. :). So cute!! I didn't expect it at all!! HAHA!! Thank you to those who made it happen. ;D. Then dance was quite torturing. Together with flu... Gosh!! Such a turn off!! HAHAH!!! After dance, went home. :). Then meet my dearest!! ^^. You surprised me with a rose! I was so shock to see it! HAHAH!! So sweet of you.;D. Then you gave me a lamb!! HEHE!!! So cute!!!!! We walked around the neighborhood. Quite cooling. Yet, its kinda cold. HAHAH!! Sat down for awhile and talked. ^^. 
It was an awesome day though. Seeing my loved ones happy as I turn a year older. It makes me smile. I love you guys. ;D. Thank you for making me happy and put aside all my sorrows for that day. I felt the love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment