March 29, 2011

Homework-free! Too bored. :P







Did this for him. ^^


Cool!!! Sounds complicating!!! Me likey!!!!! HAHAH!!!


True!!! HAHAH!!! 90% is about you!! ^^


Nice........... Everything can be explained by Science?? -.-


True enough. ^^


Don't ignore me please. ^^


Awwwwwww........ ^^


Hmmmmmmmmmm....... :/


YA!!!!!!!!! Why?? Can you explain to me? :P


True!! ^^


Cool!!! I'll use you, GRAMMAR. :D


Because it's too cute. :P!


..............(I don't know what to type. HAHAH!!!)


OMG!!! I like this scenery!!!!!!! ALOT!!! Because I simply LOVE looking and admiring the Full moon or the rain. It clams me down. :D



I'm sorry. In case I've hurt you in any way and not realizing it. But I'm sorry. :)


How I wish. I can see your cute face. :P. But it's just not REALISTIC. :P!! HEHE!!! But it's okay. Hearing your voice is good enough. ;D


HAHAHAH!!!


Gosh! Cool! HAHAH!!! I did part of it. HAHAH!!



HAHAH!! Due to me being a sleepyhead, I can simply sleep anywhere. My bed, in your arms or on the sofa. :P. I can even sleep when I'm typing la! HAHAHAH!!1 GOODNESS!!!


YOU. <3


YES! You should! :P


Understand it. Study it. Memorize it. Believe it. Cause it's true. :)


HAHAH!!!!!!!! Nice~


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......... Can you be this sweet? :P


I am. :/. Don't ask me why. I don't know. It's just a feeling. :)


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute the cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I pinch it??!!! Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!! Cheek-addict. :P

Yesterday during CIP. ;D (Jurong Central Park)





So cute! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment