March 23, 2010

senile

halo people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhu!!! today, got back ss CA. aiyo! got 9/20! wasted!!! aiyoyo!!! hahahha! and yea. went for malay dance practice. for awhile. for this thurs performance;D. and yea. im excited i guess? hahhahah!! then yea. all of us head to music room. chillax. and yea. ihsan wanted to talk about something. so yea. he sent me home. and yea. walked. saw mann. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and that got me thinking. alot!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and yea. things happen. hahhahahha!!! 19.08 hr. huhu. so yea. im done here;D. and to YOU, better fuck off! "the shortest word i know is "I", the sweetest word i know is "LOVE", the only person i can think of is "YOU"."

and now. i guess im having a crush on you. and yea. mann. u got me thinking. i know ure hurt. so much indeed. seeing me with him is bad enough. wat if im attacted to him. youre not moving away from this at all. not even an affort indeed. im blank. i feel lyk a slut as long as youre around bcos i always see myself hurting you more and more for making this. i know you have been pretending all tis while tat ure okay. with everything. our situation right now. but im telling you. i can read from your body language tat youre forcing urself into this. i know hw much you love me. and how much i meant to you. but i cant do it anymore. nothing will make me change my mind eventhough how much i feel like i need you. by me. but wat i know is, im moving away from here. far away indeed. i cant simply act im okay when im not. and i guess, u shdn't too. tats why i need someone to come by and help me be happy as i cant stand the sorrows anymore. i cant. i hope and i want you to understand that. please. move on. that's all im asking from you my dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment