March 9, 2010

maybe. just maybe...

Maybe. Just Maybe....

You werent the one whom ive know. You become a total stranger to me. I dont feel you near me at all. Im sick and tired of always ending things roughly. You know how much im hurt? I cant take this anymore. Now, we dont know things about each other anymore. You know what i mean. When i first met you, you were like my everything. My life. My soul. You cared from the last strant of my hair till the tip of my toe nails. I knew that guy whom i fall in love on the 21 june 2009. I want him. I miss him. You've changed eversince our 4 month. I never did told you anything. Each time you hurt me, i try to be stronger and let myself suffer. You never knew that too. If you want to know, i hid alot of things from you. For our sake. For our happiness. Cause i cant seem to lose you. And i cant let you suffer. I rather suffer by myself secretly. I know its wrong to hide things from you. But there's one thing that you should know. I cant take the pain any longer. So i guess im done here. I hope you hate me for this. You should. But you have to know that i love you. But its just that, we cant go on. There is too much pain and i cant handle it anymore. i have to be honest with you. I dont feel any chemistry between us anymore. We do our own stuff. We dont communicate much, dont text much. I dont see how this relationship should go on. When we meet up, your friends are sure to be around. But when i ask you out with my family, you always end up disappointing me. From my point of view, im always the one who follow you. But you.........? We havent been hanging out with MY friends. I cant take this anymore. Im sorry. And as you see, when you got home, you call me and give me a goodnight wish. Then everything repeats itself. Its like a cycle of life which im bored with. Im tired of. You should understand why i said that i hid alot from you. This tells you alot. So yea. Im leaving. I dont know about you. But i cant do this anymore. Maybe... Just Maybe... We dont have faith and trust towards each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment