March 29, 2010

0032hr

hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:10 AM):
*i didnt knw too tht i suffer alot. whn you seem i dont.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:11 AM):
*you wanna knw what i wanted to say whn i texted you yesterday is "i miss you"
*i shldnt say it ,shldnt i?
*i knw.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:12 AM):
*sometimes,assuming tht youre happy now makes me happy.
*doesnt tht makes you happy too?
*i wonder alot mira.
*alot lately about you.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:26 AM):
*i mean you should* knw one day.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:27 AM):
*i didnt want to blame anyone about you having a crush. im jst mad at the world bcs it happen.
*iwas feeling so down. jst so you knw. bt thoughts speaks up alot of negative things.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:28 AM):
*if you were in my shoes,wldnt you feel if i have a crush on someone is my way of forgetting you??
*wldnt you mira?
*crush can lead to love mira. like you did have a crush on me at first.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:29 AM):
*this is not about assuming mira,at times.. your mind speaks up the real things.
*now i dont knw if you still think about me or love me or miss me and stuffs. it makes me wonder. wonder mira.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:31 AM):
*i have no rights,i am no one. i knw,bt youre SOMEONE tht i wld think about with every steps you make in life.
hiphoprulez_breakdance_headspin@hotmail.com said (12:32 AM):
*talk to me someday. i hope our doubts will be clear.
*takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment