March 11, 2010

fuck/

hey. i know. im selfish. i know. just say it. and DONT be gone. im hurt. im truly hurt. ;'(. urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hurt you cause i have to. i just had to. you gave me no choice but to leave you that way. i suck. i didnt mean to shout at you. never meant that. never did. i swear. it was just for this unfair and selfish heart of mine. and now it hurts so badly. but i have to this. i have to. fuck. i hate this;'(. fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haiya..................................... but its over. wat could i do??? its me who said goodbye. its me who hurt you. its me who decide this. its me who dont want to give that chance. its me who owns a heart that is soooooooooooo selfish. its me. all me. all me. common people. point that finger to me. common!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment