October 20, 2009

what hurts more than losing you is knowing you're not fighting to keep me

hey there people. today got back some resuls. let me list down.
mother tongue paper1- 49/70
mother tongue paper2- 26/70 (pathetic huh?)
literature- 44/80 (pw can help!!!)
english paper1-
english paper2-
english results with oral- 50/100 (just pass!!! and pw can help!!!!)
science- 44/100 ( =( )
art overall- 70/100

then. yea. talked about work with winnie.
then yea. planned to go lavendar after school.
so yea. plan was carried out. hahahhaha!!!
so yea. got there.
together with winnie sister;D
and yea!!! alot of things happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
godness.
dont even want to talk about it.
like seriously. hahahha!!!
and yea. he fetched me after im done with NOTHING.
F**K!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ye. it did turn out that well. haiz. just wat is happening to us?
haiya. nevermind. you dont understand my pain.
i dont too. we just dont understand each other anymore huh?
haiz. wats happening??...
and yea. ill speak out my pain.
later,..................
tomorroe,...............................
or maybe, never,.........................
why not i just keep quite and act im okay all the time like i always do...??
this kind of thing wont happen.
thanx ahr mira. for being like me. haiz...........................


Everyday I regret pushing you away
Afraid that I might lose you forever
And that I might not get a second chance
If only I could turn back the clock
I'd tell you how much I care for you
How much I wish I could be with you
To hold you when you're feeling down
Or to hug you when you need a hug
But I'm afraid I've lost you forever
And I'll never get a second chance with you

Am i losing you, or is it all in my head?
it's like you're laying right next to me in an empty bed.

It's all the things you don't say, that let me know you're ready to drift away without the promise of returning one day.

Am i losing you, or have you already left?
the absence of the love in your presence has left me distressed.

Have i done too much or even to little, what has made you uneasy, disabled to love like a cripple.

Am i losing you? Yes i am.
the signs were there
although i did not see
because i was obsessed with finding you, in the process i lost me.

lost the love i have for myself
the pride and respect
which places me before anyone else.

i will not lose that love, no never again
whether i change for worse or better,
i know i can not stay the same because like before i met you and after you leave the only person that'll remain in the picture is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment