October 1, 2009

updating

Have not been updating. I know.
Hmmm…. Things been sucking plus okay?
Hmm… I have no idea.
I gave up with this life.
It seems so hurting.
I dunno why either.
Urrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Damn irritating!!!
Hahahahhaha!!!
But im okay I guess.
Hmmm…
Now, im just being with him.
For the moment.
Im happy. But when each time I saw THEM,
Its hard. Lets just fit in.
Hahahahahha!!! Hmmm….
About us, hney;
I love you. The TAGS, just ignore.
I love you. N only u. dun u worry. Hehehehehe.
Dun mad2 k my darling? I love you.<3
Hehehehehe.

And about studies. hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Hahahhahaha!! Been staying back for lessons.
Heheh! EYE coming!!! Eng n mt p1 is over.
Hehehehe. Hmm..
So, I’ll be rare here.
To spammers out there,
Take a break. You guys got time, go revise la.
Don’t waste your time this way.
Its useless.
Doenst get you any good.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!
So yea.
TO ALL, ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR UPCOMING PAPERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment