October 26, 2009

V-vur-viking!!!!

My room mates!!!!!=D


Our Boonlayian Leaders!


The Leadership speakers.
They simply BOOMMSSSS!!!!

Our Viking SLs


The Viking leaders;
YOYOYO!! wat's up?! hahahahhahah!!!! so yea. the pictures are simply took during my 3 days 2 night camp in Ngee Ann Poly. the camp simply BBBOOOOOMMMMMMSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaahhahahahha!!! and yea. learm tons of things that i can apply on my everyday life. i really enjoy myself there!!!!!!!!!!!! and they feed us with awesome foods!!!!!!!(Coffee Bean desert, Ramen ten, Mcdonald breakfast, Old Chang Kee, Breeks) they provide us with awesome sleeping area!!!!(apartment). its simply awesome. hehehhehehe. i advise you guys to try out and see for urself!!! hahahahhahah!!! and yea. alot of things must be said. but im soo tired. but i really did enjoy myself;D i love my VIKINGS people!!!! they're simply HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D. i love my SLs alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're very caring people. and they are Ngee Ann Poly students. they are all so caring and loving. i love them alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D. they made me enjoy this camp very much. its simply the best camp i ever gone to!!!!!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment