October 12, 2009

16 coming!!!

hey. got to use comp. hehhehe!!! so yea. im here blogging. i know it has been a while i last logged in to post my blog. busy with examination and hari raye of course. hahahhaha!!! this raye wrong timing la sey. hahahhaha!!! hmmm... so yea. hmmm..

had history and maths paper 1- history was manageable. maths, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
hhahahahhah!!!!

then literature- manageable. hahhahaha!!! okay la.

hmmm... had geography and hmec just now.
hmec- TERRIBLY DONE!!!!
geography- i dunno.
hahhahahah!!!

so yea. i went out on saturday!!!!! it was fun. i dunno why. but it is. hehehehhe. went out with his classmates. 10.30-10??? i guess. hahaha!!! and yea. we wore pink!!! isnt he cute?!!! hhahahhaha!!! took pictures on nasri's and shira's camera. too bady. hahahhahaahahha!!!! so yea. till here.


I'll Always Love You
Before I met you,
I was badly hurt from relationships that fell apart,
I didn't wanna live no more
I just wanted an end,
I thought nothing could cure me,
My heart would never mend.
You walked into my problems
and made them go away,
I didn't wanna be with you,
'Cause I thought you'd hurt me someday.
I gave you a chance to see if that was true,
But something was different and you were something new.
Now, I know what your love is truly about,
your sweet, honest, and loveable,
something I can't live without.
I hope that this love will last,
Because you know I'll always love you,
I hope we'll never part,
because I know you love me too...

No comments:

Post a Comment