July 8, 2009

FARAH ARDILLA

hey. wanna know what?.. life been sucking. haiya. instead of a better life being single. it becomes worst. i no longer have a shoulder to cry on. i dunno who to trust now. my frens are falling apart. its true indeed. im lost. i want it to be like before. but the connection is no longer there. without all of u, wat am i?... i am no one. i wan to be someone. a meaning to someone's life. haiz. i guess everythg shdnt go on hw i wan it to be right?.. if it is, its a miracle okay. yea. tats wat i need now. a miracle in my dull life. now, YOU act differently and u put the blame on me. u went on telling people wat happened between us and blame it all on me. fine. i dont really care. if u really think im bad, let go of me. i need freedom in life and treasure people in this life. if every little thing i do hurts u, doesnt it affect me too?... wat am i to u?.. u ask for sympathy frm people. fine. grab everyone. cause soon u will realise that its not worth at all. im nt acting childish. bt u made me. fine then. trust another one. build up ur frenship with tat fren. get closer. go! cause now, i realise tat u never had appreciated me from the start. i had enough of my silent cries everynight thinking about your doings. but have u spare any min for me?... i dont think so. its over la. d trust is not there anymore. just to let u knw.

No comments:

Post a Comment