July 4, 2009

aftr she came along..

hey. went to cck with my dearest scandal. hahhha!! went to cotton on to buy some things. bought dress, bracelet and THE common bag. hahaah!!! thn jalan2. head for jp. tman my scandal till her boyfren came. she went to work. i meet with farah and acah. thn head to lib. gp thn home. at night. somethg bad really happened. YOU know exactly wat im toking about aye. haiya. hope this is just not the end aite. cause i dont wish that to happen.

for you?...
Feeling ignored and neglected
Seeing you talking to then ignoring me
But once you're alone you turn to me
At that moment feeling needed and wanted
But soon it'll all go away less than a second
Feeling like you've traded me for something better
Not even noticing me anymore
I'm just like a trash can you just walk by
Throwing ignorance and emptiness inside me
Not even caring how I feel inside
Just worrying about only yourself and that other thing
Now I don't even care how you feel anymore
I'll just put on a fake smile and pretend to be happy
Even though inside I feel ignored, annoyed of, mad, careless
But why should you know? You don't even care
So whatever you'll come around again..
See you until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment