November 7, 2010

Swimming.



Went swimming yesterday. With THEM and my brother. :). Was quite fun. Stress-free. HAHAH!! Over there, got this group of guys. WHOA! Damn irritating!! Keep following us around. Damn! Then disturb like nobody business. HAHAH!! Stopped swimming at 7.15?? Then off to KFC. Hee! Yum3!!! Hee!! Then took 99 home. Stopped at Boon Lay Sec's bus stop. Then waited for the rain to stop at cosy. While waiting, talk3. Lame jokes here and there. Then Moo decide on waiting Achit as she needs a company back home. Then Rascals reached cosy around.......... 11.30?? I'm not that sure. Then walked home. Half way, my sis asked Achit to call Mann to come along. And he did. Waited under the void deck. Then he came. XD. Im sorry. And thank you. :). Reached home around... 12.15?? I not sure. HAHA!! Done I guess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment