November 26, 2010

Arfan.









































You will never be able to discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.


Hey there folks. I'm back from OBS. I'm telling you that I have loads of fun. There are so much things being thought to me. I am so glad that I actually went to camp. I never had experience such fun plus tiring. But I'm telling you. It was so hard for me to leave Ubin just now. Knowing that there is a task that is not achieved. I'm sorry Arfan. Should have hugged and thank you. But, I didn't know that actually that was the last time I'm going to see you before we leave. I waited for you after lunch. But you weren't there. Leaving Ubin with so much regrets. Simply thanks for everything Arfan.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment