October 24, 2010

YLC 7


Hey! Just got home from my Leadership Camp, YLC 7 which is held at Ngee Ann Poly Camp. HEE!!! Eventhough its my second time going to YLC camp, it is still as fun as before. But hey! I was in Vikings the year before but this year, i was in NINJA!!!! :DDD. HEHEH!!! It was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The SLs were so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Irsyad, Ella, Magdalene, Yoon Jung, Olga, Gavin, Shaun.) I simply love them!!!!!!!!!!=DDD

This camp have really thought me alot of useful skills that can actually be used in my daily life and my future. Apart from having the most wonderful trainers, Student Leaders, food, place to stay and all, THE CAMP IS SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUN eventhough its the second time I'm part of it. I enjoyed both of it. Being Vikings or Ninjas, it does'nt really matter. ;D. I had fun.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment