October 1, 2010

Last long.

"Its been 2 weeks and 5 days after that incident.
You move on so fast.
Maybe you remember,maybe you dont want to think about it,maybe you dont.
Whatever it is,youre gone.
Me too.
Thght you need me,even for a friend.
Bt it seems tht youre not.
Pretending is wrong is it?
But i did this for you.
To let you be happy thats my aim.
You dont know that. No matter how much it hurts.
I dont even bother.
You told me you want me,need me as friends.
I agree. But at least show that you really does.
At times,i look at you. Youre showing me you doesnt.
I thank god you found someone. I really do.
You need it,i undrstand.
I will go mira,i will.
When you came to me in my face saying "be gone."
I will. And you know why? because its for you.
I'm not Rahman Juvenile,not anymore mira. I'm not.
But youre always mira,that i knew.
Be happy,carry on.
"It simply starts from a crush."
Life is a cycle,i seen this sentence before.
Every r/s has hurts & pains.
At times,the happiness that counts.
Now,i'm gonna miss Nur Sarmira Filzah.
Thank You For Everything.
You're a good girlfee,friend,mother.
"You're a rare piece."
Just a mistake that caused changes.
I regret.
But i dont regret giving all my love for the 7 mths.
You're gone.
See you."


*Now, Im reading this to you instead. Change some words and tada! Its from me to you. :)

Familiar?? It should be because it belongs to you. I just wanted to clear things off here. I dont wish to destroy your relationship with her thats why im not sending this via sms. I dont want things to turn from bad to worst. I wanted to tell you something.

I deserve whatever is happening right now. I became the old you. I just want to know this because it's bothering me. Too much indeed. You should know that I did miss you. I waited for you after the day that I told you I missed you. I waited for your return. But you didnt come back. I was disappointed. Like how you did when I once did to you. Soon, i got to know that you were attached. Like how you got to know about me and man persie. Slowly you were gone. Not even close to my sight. It did hurt me. But everynight, I tried to find a reason why things happened this way. "A Justin Timberlake's Sponsor. Maybe youre wondering why i put that as my title. Cause heres a song called "what goes around,comes around"." For you. I call it karma. I just want you to be happy. Dont repeat the same mistake like what you did to me. She must be lucky as you have learnt your mistake and i believe you wont repeat it again-to her. Dont do things that will make you regret again. Take Us as an example and a reminder that you should not repeat those little mistakes which can actually leave a deep scar across a girl's heart. Because such act will not only hurt them but instead, you will be giving them a hard time to really forget about you.

"The main thing is that, you're happy, i am too.
Even if it hurts, but i'm happy. huh?haha.
I'm sorry to say this but, i love you.
This is why, i will let you love him.
When i miss you, i would let him miss you more.
But when i need you, i wldnt let him need you more! bluek! haha. joking.
You know me."


Now im the one who's feeling this. I admit. But i know its too late......

"I guess in a sudden my mind is full of question.
May i know..?
If you've totally forgotten me?
If you've aleady move on?
If you've given him a chance?
If you've the thinking of being with him?
If you still keep our pic in your wallet?
If you still brings the ring everywhere?
If you still miss me?
If you still love me?
If you still need me?
If you don't miss me?
If you don't love me?
If you don't need me?
Gosh. I shouldnt have post this. Or even think about this.
I'm sorry to you. And also my friends that i cant stop thinking about this."


I did asked myself this sometimes. I did talked to my pals about this sometimes. I did cried because of this as well. I did tried to forget about you sometimes. But it is just hurting me more and more thinking about things that cannot be changed. Plus, i know that i dont always get my answers to my questions. I dont expect nor need you to answer or even reply me. Cause i know its too late for me to get my answers as you belong to someone already. Answers are already infront of my eyes. Im slowly trying to learn and accept the fact.

So. Now 16 belongs to her. No longer to me. Coincedence? Whatever it is, you seem to be more happier. So i guess this is it. Goodbye.


All you said are true. I can't deny. You bare so much hurt now. While i once bare it months ago. I waited for you too for 5 months. Thinking thinking thinking. Till someone snaps its fingers on me. And i woke up, thinking that you won't come back. And i need to go. Before this r/s i've got, i suffer serious DILEMMA that you didn't know. Only a friend knows about this. I kept thinking about you and her. Alot. Its not that i lied saying 'imissyoutoo' by replying the text you gave me. I meant it. Just that, my heart needs to stop one love. And literally you're gone. Even as a friend. Previous months, i kept seeing your blog, your FB status. Just to know how things are for you. And i thought every words you said are true, seeing you're happy w your peers and stuffs. I'm wrong or what? anywy,I care. Just that i got no faith to comeback, i'm afraid it'll happen again to you. It hurts you real big 7 months ago. I know, i trully sorry. I just love you till i don't want that to happen again, till i can't fight my fears to take that risk. Till i need to let go everything. Till i'm now trying to forget you mira. Memories will still stay. But just that, the thought of you need to go.
I can't say that i've forgotten you confidently. Just that i need to. You need it too. Fate is everywhere mira. You may not know whose coming or going. I hope you found someone to be there for you. Help you forget me. I dont want you to suffer no more. Its enough seeing that 7 months ago. stay happy for sure. Do takecare.

No comments:

Post a Comment