October 15, 2010

Sucha weird day.

Such a weird day for me. First. I woke up at 5.30am. thinking that its already 6.30am. And i noticed that my paper is at 10.15am. -.-. HAHHA!!! So yea. Went to school quite early to meet the NONE geography students and revised for our combined science paper 1. For 1 hour. Annoying? I know. Hee. But yeah. Felt so happy that EYE is over.=DDD. Hee... But as soon as i reached home, Ihsan's bear is at my sofa. Facing down. Hugging the house phone. -.-. Creepy? I know. Then set off to Nai's crib. Then did some things.... Easy said, KARAOKE! XD. Then around 5+, got a phone call from home. Raushan called. Saying weird stuff. Hearing stuffs that makes him weak.... Then he insisted on meeting me at Nai's crib. After that phone call, i immediately called Dad and Sister telling and asking them some questions. My brother reached Nai's crib. He told us exactly what happened.
" When i got home, he thought that Dad was home. I went to the Master bedroom to look for Dad. Only then, I found out that no one was home. Then I heard a creepy noise coming from my room..... I went to look at it. When I entered to my room, I saw my cupboard door half open. I find it weird and insisted on looking in it. Then I saw two eyes peeking on me. I felt scared and ran out. Taking the house phone with me and towards the kitchen. I took a knife. But then I thought.... What if I am accused of being a murderer? Hmmm... Then I kept the knife from where I took it from. Then I went to our balcony and called both my sisters. I was too scared. then I left the house. Just before closing the door, I saw a shadow. My heart pumps faster. Then I lock the door and ran towards the lift. I was so scared to death."
Hearing that from him, my friends and I decided on going to my house. To "investigate". On our way there. A received a call from home. It made me stun. Mee insisted that I should find out who is that person calling. Got to know......... Its Dad.-.-. He went home straight after receiving that call from me. I was amazed.=DD.. And yea.... Then,........ When we reached home, nothing was lost. Everything seems so fine. SO WEIRD....-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment