June 28, 2010

Jokes people.


Hey there. Its the first day of school today!!!! Heee!! Guess what?! Its a good start. ;D. So many epic moments happening!!! HAHHA!!! Weirdos. HAHAH!!! And yea. Hoping that it was you. BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Cheat my feelings only.;(((. HAHAH!! After school, went to hang out with Nai, Mitot and Yanty.=D. Had a hell lot of fun!!!! Cant stand laughing to someone's jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Robin the Hood" betol. HAHAH!!! Aku tukar Statuce baru tau... HAHAH!!! Jokes!!!!!!!!!! XD. Mitot2.... Had a very "tiring" dancing class with Nadia. HAHAH!! Sorry. Videos are personal. XD. HAHAH!!! See it life from my phone!!! HAHAHA!! To nai; 4.53pm.- Should have been the greatest moment in your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;D. I missed that. ALOT!!!. ;(((((((((. Hug me anyone?? I need love too. HAHAHHA!!!!!!!!! Im done i guess. XD. " I do2!!!" XD. Jokes people. XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment