June 30, 2010

For some people.

For you;
What a mystery love is,

I thought that it wouldn't happen again
But I was wrong
I'm here again writing
Writing about how I feel
I fell again

I have a bit of a crush on you
And that's all I got to say
Why did it happen?
I do not know
Do I regret it?
No I don't
Don't judge me for what I'm saying
But some how I find myself liking you
I don't know how it happened
But I do hope I can maintain this friendship of ours.
And now Im saying to you
I have this crush on you
And there's nothing I can do about it
I've tried not feeling this way
But I can't help it
So for now I'll admire him from afar
But what i know, you will NEVER feel the same way.
Maybe I will retain this rush
Till then I'll contain my crush.


For you;
You may see me struggle

but you won't see me fall.
Regardless if I'm weak or not I'm going to stand tall.
Everyone says life is easy
but truly living it is not.
times get hard,
people struggle
and constantly get put on the spot.
I'm going to wear the biggest smile
even though I want to cry.
I'm going to fight to live
even though I'm destined to die.
and even though it's hard and I may struggle through it all.
you see me struggle...you will NEVER see me fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment