June 29, 2010

"Calculator"





We should be in an awesome dream together. ;)

Something isnt right here. Just something that i know is hiding its truth. It makes me wonder alot. Made me go HUHUGAGA alot as well. But no one knows whether its for the RIGHT reason or not. Hmmmm. It hard you see to erase something that is still new in your head.;D. First, you got me into this. Ever since Secondary 1 is fun enough. Perhaps you're my Troy Bolton.;D. Hee. Simply everything about you suits with him in the movie.;D. A thought of you came by when i was about to go to my nap just now. Gosh!!!!!! So cute!!!!!!!! Nai!!!!!!!!! HELP!! XD. Liking this feeling. But its irritating me!!!!!!!!!! Physics test 2mrw. Im not prepared at ALL!!!!!! Gosh. Better go i guess. Loving you guys.;D

16 June, 28 June.

No comments:

Post a Comment